Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My personal thanks to the Blogging Tories

OK folks we are now members of the Blogging Tories, for those who are pro Canada please do not take the statements literally on UNA for the intention of this movement is not about bashing Canada, the United States, & the crown but of a peaceful movement using democratic means of North American Unification. I like to send my personal thanks to Steve of Blogging Tories for allowing the alternative Conservative view of Republicanism as apposed to the American Tory, (monarchist), point of view rate here in Canada. And my thanks to Craig for the privilege of allowing me to supervise his Conservative Life Site, without that site I might not taken interest in Blogging Tories. Please take your time from the previous posts, & feel free to make your comments.
Thank You,
James

No comments: